Monday, March 06, 2006

Ultraviolet


I still love Milla Jovovich however I witnessed the worst movie I have ever had to endure. I've never walked out of a theatre but I wanted to leave this one, and would have If others were not with me. I knew it would probably not be a great movie but it would be worth it to ogle Milla for $11....Wrong. It was cheese with no plot and my god I can't even put it into words. I want everyone to witness it just so they can be exposed to it like I was. I can not even fathom that Hollywood and the film industry has sunk so low. I knew they were trash but this is insulting to call entertainment. Congratulations I have a new worst movie.

In other news, I had a lot riding on the Oscars with a bet Raynna and I placed for best movie. I said Crash and she swore that Brokeback would win. I haven't seen either however I just like to argue with Raynna and push her buttons. The point of this paragraph is that I was right and she was not and it's payday! Oh yah our wager consisted of Kraft dinner spirals and BLUE koolaid she'll suffer that loss for awhile.

2 Comments:

Blogger Freckles Q. McMurty said...

one of my friends was in the theatre when a preview for ultraviolet was being shown and some guy yelled,

"if that movie was my girlfriend, i would dump her!"

12:19 PM  
Blogger Declan McManus said...

DUDE!!! Me and Amanda and Sabrina WERE IN THAT SAME MOVIE THEATRE!! Watching Underworld Two. Haven't you read that entry in my blog??

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home