Monday, October 03, 2005

Shaving my ass







So 80's night was awesome...The parts I recall anyways. Raynna and I did some pre-drinking at her place as in a 40 of rum then started in on the vodka. I had a wicked buzz on and we headed out the door. When we got there we danced...Then I woke up still in the nasty pink attire, with giant crimped hair that has been slept on, a zipper mark on my face, my contacts still in and blue eye shadow everywhere except remaining on my eyes, and no nose stud in. I was a picture of beauty. My first thought was how did I get here? Always a sign of a good night. I had left with $40 and had a single dollar left in my pocket...$39 dollars I don't recall really buying drinks at the bar. I DO recall my first drink which I remember dropping the second I walked onto the dance floor. You know when people start telling you stories about the night and you then recall them when someone reminds you. Raynna filled me in and 80% of it was a complete blank. I think it may be time to stop drinking, or maybe stop drinking the way I used to, because obviously my system is not as prepared for my old alcohol consumptions.

My night told by Raynna: I danced a good portion of the evening, I did have a blast the half of the night I recall. I then lost my nose ring AGAIN in Raynna's hair....I lost in on the dance floor, however decided to crawl on my hands and knees on the washroom floor looking for it, I kept closing the bathroom door (which always remains open) the bouncer kept coming and opening it, then asked what I was doing crawling on the floor, and when explained that I had lost my nose ring he asked how much it cost. I then was yelling it cost $7 and I just bought it today! Repeatedly. (which I didn't so I don't know what that was about) Then I had the hiccups and was sitting in the booth attempting to drink the water backwards which Raynna taught me was the best solution, however I could not remember how to do it, so with a pitcher of water I had my chin in the water and my mouth around the top part of the jug and spilling everywhere. Then when Raynna would not watch me I slapped her. She thought that was the funniest part of the evening (zero recollection). I remember vaguely talking to a co-worker there and rambling at her about how drugs are bad, and I would turn in my mother for doing them. (ironic since a few of my friends and even my boyfriend do them) This ramble I have a feeling went of for a long time If I can recall it at all. I also remember sitting on another co-workers lap and petting his hair. Why co-workers have to even show up at a bar I'm at and cause me problems and possible embarrassment, damn them. Then at Raynna's apartment I do remember falling and hitting my head on her door. I remember thinking...Oh that was a good one that actually hurt. Then Raynna said she told me that she was going to be sick, and I said...I'm going to vomit first! Then crawling literally on my hands and knees pushing the plate of pasta Raynna had made me and my glass of water along the carpet into the bathroom. Then I took turns vomiting and eating my pasta with the plate actually on the lid of the toilet. She then recalls walking by and I was sleeping with my chin in the pasta on the toilet lid, then when she saw me again I was eating again.

In the morning with my zipper face and big hair I saw the plate in the middle of the floor and actually had a few bites. When I'm hung over I need food immediately and ALL day to recover. For the second time in my life only, I was sick the next day after a night of drinking... I decided I needed a shower to peel the blue off my face and calm the big hair. I was too sick to to remain standing in the shower so I decided to sit, and in doing so I knocked a pink plastic disposable razor off the soap dish right as I was sitting, Yes if your wondering..I did sit on the razor. I got up as fast as was possible without motor skills and thought, did that cut me. Yes yes It did. It was a good start to my day......Man that is an ugly dress, people had some balls thinking that was an outfit.

2 Comments:

Blogger kandygrl said...

I like the part about the vomiting.. good job Mandy!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! It is so much more funny because I was there! (Co-worker#1-featured in the drug talk) Please let me know if you'd like me to fill in some more of those blanks for you... although maybe that isn't a good idea either. Yes, lets be thankful that you cannot recall. ~Still here for you sweety~

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home