FINALLY I HAVE GONORRHEA

Who fuckin knew that I was an adult. Why did it sneak up on me so fast. I realized how adult like I am when I swung by the bank to pay a parking ticket and discuss my rrsp's with my financial advisor. Yah that's right I have a financial advisor! I still don't know anything about interest and investment risk options and blahdity blah etc but whatever. To stick with my new adult like behavior Tana and I went out to buy a baby name book. It was like 25,000 names....dear god... we went to Starbucks got coffee's and made it to D before we both were like are you bored...I'm fuckin bored, let's go to Wal-Mart. Then at Wal-Mart we looked at baby clothes and things she'll need and ended up in the fuckin fabric section where she bought wool to knit a blanket. Fuck this shit. I'm going to be talking about this baby for the next 7th months. She is so so convinced it's a boy she even bought boy clothes already. Its the size of a peanut and has a better wardrobe then me.
When we were discussing names and we were making fun of some of the more squishy ones (squishy means retarded in my world) we went on this rant about the name Blaise. I'm like if you name it Blaise you're going to have to teach it how to fight, and get it a swrod. Then she yelled something like "I'm going to blaise my sword up your ass! HIYA" We had such out bursts or mini rants about a dozen names, when I realized how inappropriate we still are I mentioned dear god and you're going to be a mom and raise a baby...She's like shutup and your going to help me, this baby is doomed.
On other non adult like behavior, Sabrina and I dragged Raynna to the Discovery Hut(a toy store) while at the mall today. Ever seen 3 mid 20 year olds run around like a bunch of fuckin kids. They have this bin at the front cashier that Sabby and I saw last week. It's full of small stuffed toys that are large cartoon bacteria or viruses. They have common cold, flu, mad cow, African sleeping sickness, Mono, bad breath, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Hepatitus etc I was so excited when I saw the gonorrhea I was yelling I WANT GONORRHEA. http://www.giantmicrobes.com/ Anyone who knows AJ Tana and Myself. We've all been answering the phone Gonorrhea or sometimes Syphilis instead of hello for years now, I think Tana started it or AJ I'm not sure but anyway the word has special meaning to me. So fucking right I bought it. I also got a skull that you squish and the eye inflates clear like a window with worms in it which I think is adorable (I'm odd and fine with it). Sabrina mentioned Darth Tater to Raynna and she was shoving people out of her way trying to see it. If there had been actual children in the store she would have trampled them to witness the awe inspiring Star Wars Mr. Potato head. It was about an hour of us yelling eachothers names "COME LOOK AT THIS, WOW NO YOU COME LOOK AT THIS" while running to the person with the object in our hand to show. Yah that's right we're adults now.

1 Comments:
I LOVE Darth Tater!!
Post a Comment
<< Home