Retro night

So Raynna and I are heading to the warehouse for retro 80's night. We're going all out and dressing the part. I decided to dive into my mothers wardrobe....Oh the atrocities I have been witness to in the last hour. I'm so glad she kept some of these things because if she hadn't I would NOT have believed she, or anyone would ever have worn these fluorescent vomit, these mishaped,mismatched garbage this generation wrapped themselves in and pawned it off as an outfit. I have so many outfits to choose from I'm not sure what to do with myself. My choices are A) a "pantsuit", which in actuality has baggy pirate like pants that have slits to the ankle AND are tied around the knee..The waist is situated shortly below the tits and you would wear this clever ensemble with a metallic stretch belt of some variety.
B) I also have a red tight fitting metallic material knee length skirt that has a matching "jacket"...Which has fake buttons and could fit two people in its so baggy...Its low enough that you have to wear a sequin tube top under it and of course it wouldn't be fitting to wear the outfit without the huge shoulder pads.
C) the black backless dress that does up at the neck, is baggy in the front and fitted at the waist, and has the classic silver metallic Michael Jackson V shape down the front. OR
D) I'm partial to this dress because It's slutty and reminds me of a Jem outfit. The tie dyed fluorescent pink and white dress that has a zipper from top to bottom in the front and random zippers that are used for nothing but the look, as well as holes on each hip with a black elastic waist band, I'm partial to this dress because it can zip up the front as far as you want so I can show panty practically, as well zips to my navel. Oh good times. I have to crimp my hair of course and I was hoping for leg warmers but alas there are none to be found. Give me courage I'm going to go into her makeup bag next...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home