Hybrid?
So I've been debating what to spend some money on since I'm rolling in it(thick sarcasm). My car is falling apart and I can't afford to fix it the next time it breaks. I'm moving out with Chris in Sept if he doesn't run for the hills from now till then so we'll see how much I can actually afford once I'm paying real rent not living with my parents. Anyhow I was thinking I could either sell my car now for like 3grand and use that to put towards a used car which would probably be like 6. However with gas on the rise the way it is I won't be able to afford that car in a few years anyhow..So I was thinking why not invest in an actual car...like new?! Crazy I know. So I've been looking at Hybrids because this way I'd be saving on gas..I can get the goverment kick back of like 2grand on top of the money I get to sell this one. I'd have to see how much bi-weekly payments would be. I'm already paying like $200 a month for an rrsp so if I cut that back or illiminate it and cut back on my eating out rampage I'm on I think I may actually pull this off. My other option is to drive the fuck out of this car till It dies THEN buy the new one. I wouldn't happen for another year anyhow..but that would be super sweet!

1 Comments:
hi, i'm a lesbian. you are nice. i like you very much. may i make friend with you?
Post a Comment
<< Home