Friday, December 22, 2006

Pet peeve

Just a little insight on me, one of my largest pet peeves is people ruining others gifts. Or ruining there own gifts, or eachothers....Whom evers. I like telling people what I'm getting others because getting people gifts is fun for me. Having them be happy for that person it great. It's my understanding or naivete that would allow me to assume that people will not tell the other person. Do you not like getting a gift NOT knowing what it is 1000 times more then knowing what it is? YES! Every single person on this planet likes the mystery of a unknown gift. You're still pleased to get a present but the ENTIRE FUCKING POINT!! Is not to know people!. I don't care if you think the person may know, or you want to tell them because it's exciting for you! Or even if you're 99.9% sure they can guess it if prodded. Keep it to your fucking self, Jesus.. It's not that complicated. No hinting, no....I'll give you a clue and or have them provide you with guesses. Seriously keep it to yourself. I will do my part and try not to share my happiness with others when I'm pleased with my purchase, because I have friends who can't keep secrets to save their lives. That's my rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home