Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Week 3...Please be good






So after the two shitiest weeks ever. Don't think I mentioned I lost my wallet right after my car was finally fixed. I looked for it for 2 days then when I finally cancelled my credit cards and ordered a new debit card and paid for a new license. My dad called me almost exactly 20 mins after I'd done all this to tell me he found it. So I tried to cancel my new license and uncancel my cards...To late. I also discovered a cold soar which by the time I noticed it was fully developed in half an hour. Sabby says they can be caused by stress, I didn't feel stressed just anger. Ah well, it's a new week....I hope karma is done biting me in the ass.

Went Christmas shopping again. Went with Jessica and spent $200+ dollars on myself and no presents last pay day so this time I was for sure getting gifts. Sabby and I went on Sunday... I got two pairs of pants and two shirts for myself and no presents, I'm so weak! Anyhoo It's my only day with just one job and not both this week, so I should go hit a store after I eat breakfast, yah that's right...I eat breakfast now at 5:30pm. Here's some more pics of the Christmas party night the one of Darryl sitting on his date is so sweet! My last joke about we'll refer to it as "the incident" I swear I'm done... dry humper

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home