T Yelled at me and my feeling is hurt
Since T YELLED at me to update I must. Stupid facebook is stealing all my time it's retarded. I'm working at the plant in the north again stupid Canada post is moving me around all the time. I bid and own this position so I'm not moving for awihle. I'm on midnights for at least the next year. The good part about owning my position is I could finally book my holidays's. There was only one week in July available and unfortunetly it's the same week I was going to Seattle to see DAFT FUCKING PUNK!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! anyhoo I had planned to go to Vegas again this July. Well now the problem is squeezing a week of vegas and a weekend in Seattle in 9 days. I'll be tired and my liver will be very VERY pissed off at me but I think it will be a blast. AJ is for sure coming to Vegas and maybe Sabby too. To Seattle the few turned to many and now AJ, myself, Sabby, Raynna, Michael, Cam & Darryl are going. I'm flying with AJ from Vegas to Seattle and meeting them there. Then we'll just drive back. Michael and possibly Darryl are staying behind to go to Victoria so at least we can all fit in a vehicle. I have also taken two weeks off in January to go to Mexico with T which I'm super excited for. Why are these events SO far away?
Now as long as Canada post does not go on strike I will be able to afford such things. If they do I guess I'll be running to my nearest Tims or something and demanding immediate employment. Cause I'm not the picketing for $150 a week kinda girl. I'd also like to move out of my parents house sometime this year. I know I should probably stay and save as much as possible, but I had intended to buy a home and seeing as Calgary is what it is right now...that's probably not going to happen...So really moving out would rock...think of it people!! You could actually come over to MY place for once. Not that I don't enjoy driving all over the city but if one person reading this has ever EVER given me gas money I would eat my own foot.
Now as long as Canada post does not go on strike I will be able to afford such things. If they do I guess I'll be running to my nearest Tims or something and demanding immediate employment. Cause I'm not the picketing for $150 a week kinda girl. I'd also like to move out of my parents house sometime this year. I know I should probably stay and save as much as possible, but I had intended to buy a home and seeing as Calgary is what it is right now...that's probably not going to happen...So really moving out would rock...think of it people!! You could actually come over to MY place for once. Not that I don't enjoy driving all over the city but if one person reading this has ever EVER given me gas money I would eat my own foot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home