Saturday, December 09, 2006

50th Birthday




So last night was my mom's friend Laura's 50th. I actually had a good time. Laura was my mom's roomate till I was 11 yrs old so she was basically my other mom. I gave her my father's day cards. I actually think the daycares thought my mom was a lesbian. Mom got so drunk last night, I have video of her dancing to Whitney Houston and singing. This was her singing to Libby's doll that Michael bought. Libby stayed the entire night she's so fuckin cute. I crashed at midnight and had to get up at 4am to go to work for some OT, $47 an hour! yah baby! I drank quite a lot of wine, I don't even like wine which shows how drunk I was. I was wide awake when I got to work and felt fine for the first 20 mins or so, then I didnt so much have a hang over as realize I was still drunk, I could not fuckin think straight It was good times. Im home and all I want to do is nap. Going shopping now for Christmas with dad, someone should drag me out and make me not buy things for myself. Soooo sleeepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home