Monday, September 19, 2005

The new year


Fuckin Fall, ever realize that September people get more antsi and make more changes then in January. I've noticed it. I can feel everyone around me shifting and pacing, everyone is bored and needs a change. I dyed my hair bright red and that helped but alas, it dulled down and I'm bored again with life. I've noticed more then a few friends pulling the "I wish I could just pick up and move" line out. I however was looking at a trip. Honestly why don't I go on trips? You can go pretty much anywhere in the world for $1000. That's nothing really, I could work OT and spend that. Why the fuck not. I'm going to do it for real this time. I talk out my ass about this time and time again but I am. I always base this on someone else coming with me. I don't care this time though. I have a friend in Sidney, Australia, I can stay in Bermuda for free, I even have more then one place to stay in London England, New York, even 2 locations in California. Why aren't I using my child free time to do this shit. Sorry Michael, I'm not interested in Las Vegas or anywhere like that. I want some place that is somewhat away from a city remotely anyways. It's on, I'm doing it!

I also had a long talk with Raynna on Saturday, due to my immensely dramatic week, which I've vented enough to a select few and dealt with so I'm not going to get into it. I did make some self discoveries. Not large ones but things I do need to work on. I am to dependent on people I've decided. I feel independent, but really...If I didn't have friends or my boyfriend to fill in my time, what would I do with myself? I'd work and watch TV. I've just replaced the TV part with people. I think I need to find something that takes up some of my time but is me alone. I don't know what, I don't even have an inkling but I'll look into it. Also at work they asked me if I wanted to work financial. It's not really a big difference, really I'd be sitting in a different area. There are some upsides and downsides. I'm thinking on it. Maybe it would be better to sit away from the "clique". Healthier for Michael and I probably, and even more so might help Chris and I. Less time with people can be way better for some relationships, I know he was concerned about me working in such close vicinity, I have no clue how he feels about it now though. I know Raynna and I get along way WAY better now that I left data. Any ways I'm off to bed I want to go to the gym in the morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lost Soul said...

we dont spend enough time together... you will miss me when i die or move...

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home