Sunday, September 11, 2005

Dying!

I can't party two nights in a row any more. I'm to old it's official. I am fucking dying today. I feel like absolute shit. Not only that but fuck, when did I become a crier? I cried so much. I had a blast Friday night though. We went to a pub and had a few drinks. We were really really loud. I wasn't aware that everyone I hang out with is rowdy. We out yelled over the entire pub. Good times. Highlight of my evening was leaving, Jim AJ Chris and I went out and we see a cab drive up right as we walk out. Chris stands on the side of the road and pulls hig pant leg all the way up, then sticks his leg out and poses to attract the cabby's attention fuck I laughed. Last night was Nicole's bday. Me Raynna and Sabs were expected to go. I didn't feel like it none of us did, but it was her birthday and we could at least make an appearance. Raynna and I finished off a mickey each in half an hour and then Sab came over and we ran to the downstairs to the train..Only to see it drive off. So we haul ass back upstairs do a few more shots then run back down...to see ANOTHER train go by. So we run back up have 1! Shot and run down. We make and the rest of the evening is a blur needless to say. Courtney showed oh the drama. I told her right off the bat to not start shit with Raynna or I'd end it. Then I guess Sab said the same thing and so she stomped off and left. Ah well. I danced had a wicked time till fuckin who walks in...Jesse. Fuck I can't stand that guy. I thought I behaved. I didn't punch him in the face so that was behaving on my part. I don't recall what I said or did but I know I cried. I was pissed that Sabrina was even talking to him. I hauled her ass into the bathroom. I remember walking up to them and telling her..."Get your fuckin ass into the bathroom now! I need to talk to you" I don't remember the conversation but there was crying involved. Fuck we're dramatic. We left shortly after that. I woke up at Raynnas with one missing contact, and my clothes are covered with white shit. Looks like someone attacked me with a deodorant stick. I have a bruise on my thigh and my hand is cut. . It was fun though. I much preferred Friday's "mellow" if you call it pub night, to the dramatic disaster bug good dancing Saturday. I'm too hung over today to function and have to go to work in like 15 mins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home