Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm in a way better mood today. I done with my pity fest..thanks whoever wrote the comment boohoo you're an asshole. Anyways I signed up for OT today it went by so fast, I love working morning over time, double time and you still have your whole day. I started going back to the gym last week. I stopped going for about 2 months. I love the gym not sure why it's so damn hart do get motivated to go. I enjoy it when I'm there, it must be because you know you SHOULD go but don't have to. It's like if they gave you a choice to go to work or not. I'm heading there after work because I know if I go home it's not going to happen.

We're having a bbq tonight and watching Team America. My dad wanted to have a "family" get together. I can't wait till my dad see's it he loves that shit. My family consists of the rents me, Tana now, and apprently she invited her boyfriend Riley. It irritated me a little when I said family only. Whatever not like I don't need to get to know him better anyways. Everything I've ever invited them together too he's never come. I have fuck all to say and I should get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home