Halloween..Yes its early to bad for you! I'm excited!

This is how my phone takes pictures now. Yes I'm aware I should take it in..However that would mean being without it for even a day! I could die, die I tell you! I'm thinking of it as a cool border. For those of you whom I work with, if you see me eating junk food, or hell even standing to close to the vending machine, I'm giving you permission to slap me. I've decided to shed a few pounds as in maybe 10-15 by the end of October. Halloween is my motivation. Tana has chosen our costumes already. Mostly because any time Tana and I go out for Halloween I end up wearing very little of anything. Fuck I love Halloween it's awesome, I'd give all my Christmas's up if it meant even one extra Halloween. This year we're dragging Sabrina and Raynna out with us. Raynna will be basically wearing a tin foil bra and panties, and Sabrina...(to bad for you) will be wearing a mini skirt and fish net if I have anything to say about it. Not to worry, If anyone doesn't see them in their out fits I'll be sure to post the pictures much to their dismay.
My birthday is also coming up in a few weeks. I don't know what I should do. I know it involves me drinking heavily and maybe embarrassing everyone I'm with. I'd say embarrass myself...But anyone who knows me knows that won't happen. That's as far as I've planned. It's Sept 25th the big 25, dear god that snuck up on me, however I have that entire weekend off. If all else fails there's always the Alley. That's the standard birthday fail safe. Tana and I usually go just the two of us. Other birthdays where it was a huge group, I actually had less fun. When it's just us, Tana ends up hooking up with some guy and we end the night somewhere where we don't know anyone or where we even are. However this is my first Birthday that she has not been single..So maybe a group thing would be safer for her. I'm up for suggestions. I'm off to sleep I have to get up early to go to the gym...booo to exercise!

1 Comments:
i'm gonna be a pirate...only cause it'll gaurantee some ass later that night
Post a Comment
<< Home