Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm a bitch













The picture posted here was meant to be funny an embarass a friend apparently may cause several people including myself to lose my job so it has been removed.....(edited oct 17/05)...back to my blog

Have I mentioned how outraged I am about another child hood book being made into a movie. The Lion the Witch and the wardrobe...pffft. I LOVED those books and they are ruining my imagination or the way I have the characters in my mind by putting it on screen. Once I see movies of books that I've read...I can never again not have the movie character and scenes take over my original mental images. Pisses me right off! I'm still going to see it because I like to bitch and do nothing about it, besides I have to make sure they got it right...However I will be outraged the entire movie with my big ass Pepsi and thoroughly enjoying my (insert random chocolate choice here)!! Those bitches! When are people going to stop ripping off books and comics and actually go back to writing original shit again? I'm getting tired of regurgitated literature force fed into my mind through movies or television. Same with music. I'm afraid I'll never hear good music with actual bands where they are not made with the intention of marketing. I want musicians who picked up guitars or whatever instrument as kids and practiced their asses off till adults. I think those days are done. I fear for the day I get tired of Led Zepplin or other awesome bands because nothing new is interesting....No no I can't think about that, that will never happen.

On another more tragic note...My cell phone has stopped taking photo's. I didn't realize how often I take pictures of random shit..I delete most of it but still! It was a luxury that I enjoyed. Take the above picture..If there wasn't a camera phone....No one would ever embarrass their friends spontaneously and have it caught on film, well it would happen..But not nearly as often as it should. I'm going to bed

2 Comments:

Blogger Lost Soul said...

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sexy Bitches! When is it my turn?? LOL That is the best capture of an embarrassing moment in the history of whatever! You win the boobie prize!

D

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home