Saturday, August 13, 2005

Geez I've been busy

Due to Meryl's swearing at me for not posting I'm going to post while at work! I hope you feel bad Meryl for making me interupt my awesome service to customers. I went permanent last month and I harassed my supervisor for my review. So I did that last week then did my level 1 test right away that's a $2 raise sweet. My goal is to pay of my Visa by my Birthday...It can be done maaaaybe. My parents said that they will assess my living at home in Sept. Whatever that means. I think I may get the boot considering I've saved fuck all and done nothing in the last 6 months. Not that I care really. I would love to live on my own again however I can't afford to live alone. I need a roomate. I'm thinking AJ unfortunetly she still lives with Tana. Since I'm a bitch...I'm going to work on Tana so that she will live with her boyfriend. Which she practically does anyways that way I can steal AJ as I know she's clean. I could never live with Tana, we would kill eachother I love her to death...but I'd still smother her in her sleep. I'm Michael would be the same scenario, I'm not moving in with Chris because that's light years away. So really I have no other options. Sabby & Raynna live alone and need to live by themselves for awhile too. We'll see, it's still awhile away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've been giving a number to wait in the AJ line, and you're at the bottom of the totem pole. ;)

11:32 PM  
Blogger FlashyG said...

I actually think that we'd be okay living together. You're not giving us a chance. ;-( By the way, I really don't think that AJ would live with you. Somehow, I just don't think that's in the cards. You may have live on your own, of course, you'll probably have to sell your car to afford it...

3:14 PM  
Blogger Lost Soul said...

or get a rich girlfriend that is never here to buy u a home..

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home