Monday, August 08, 2005

Monday...This week HAS to be better.


So Saturday I got NIN tickets. I'm pretty excited it's too bad its more than 3 months away. I bough 8 tickets. Chris went to buy some with his friends and as a backup I thought I was supposed to try to get them online. Well Jim ended up getting the 8 tickets online first so we both tried to get ahold of Chris to let him know we had them, his phone was off. I was pissed, I'm thinking fuck me...If he gets them I have like $500+ on my Visa. Well it turns out they did get them. However they wanted 16 in total. Whatever as long as people give me the cash and they make sure I put it on my Visa and not spend it I'm fine. I've been working OT a lot the last two weeks. I'm all gung-ho when signing up for it. Then on both my days off having to work it, suddenly it didn't seem like such a great idea. I was so pissy Friday & Sat. Normally I can blame PMS but I had no excuse I'm not sure why. I was actually quite a wreck. Maybe it was the smashed window, and my stuff stolen, and my fish dying. Now my seat belt doesn't work either. I think when they took part of the door off to install the window they fucked up my seat belt. I have to take it back again. How annoying.

I'm so so fuckin broke, 5 more days till I get paid. I just have to stay at home and watch DVD's and not go out AT ALL. I can do it. I wish sitting at home for more then an hour didn't drive me crazy. Why is it that you can sit at other peoples houses and not be bored doing nothing. Maybe it's that you're out? I haven't been out drinking for like 2 weeks...Good for me! I'm not going to actually think on that because it may be less....So let me congratulate myself regardless. I had fuck all to say I'm off to work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home