Thursday, November 23, 2006

Yay for me


So I left work ten minutes early today. That's right I'm a bad ass. Fuckin ridiculous amounts of snow..RIDICULOUS!! My ten minutes that I had rightfully stolen from the post office were spent brushing my car freezing my buns off...BOOOOOOO. Thank you Jessica for making me buy mitts. I love them. They saved my fingers. Michael and T both proceeded to make fun of them both putting them on and waving emphatically to make the pom poms move. As I pointed out...No one waves like that and if I was I would probably be trying to get someone's attention...So therefore the pom poms would create more movement! HA SO THERE!! Another reason why they rock! I got home like 520am and I decided (seeing as how my dad took me yesterday to fix my car super early in the morning) I'd brush his truck off and shovel the walks so he wouldn't have to when he got up. I'm so fuckin amazing I know, where's my hero cookie? Yah my car was rocking like I had a flat tire periodically so I took it in and it was $500, as I told everyone today the dude said I could have died if I'd driven on the highway another day, my tire would have flown off, so I guess I'll suck up the money loss once again, bad timing with Christmas and all. Funny how I'm making a lot more money and my visa is skyrocketing instead of going down. That's my rant...I'm off to bed bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home