Monday, April 03, 2006

So I had a great weekend chillin with my new computer powerbar. We watched DVD's played video games, shopped all in all it was good times totally worth the $2000. I'm going to call them tomorrow just in case they cancelled my order for my computer again because someone sneezed in the bathroom in Banff or for some other random inane reason. In other news, I'm glad I don't have to title my blogs until I figure out how to add titles that saves my brain from thinking some. So today was the first day in the new building work moved to. Most of you know this seeing as how I work with almost everyone I'm friends with. How sad. Do you remember a time where you had lots of friends outside of work and then you also had work friends. When did they fuse into one set of friends. Not that you guys aren't great and all. I just like two individual groups, not this amalgamation of a single clique. I need a new group of outside work friends. Where do you meet people is there some sort of sign up sheet to join a group or is it like the old days where you can just walk up to someone your age and say...Hi want to be friends, or want to play with me and when did that stop working?

Right the new building. It's pretty, It's clean and bright, and has the most kick ass view I've ever witnessed of the city. See Kristy's blog for a pic from the entire floors windows. You can see the entire river too, it's bitchin. The downside is they say you can't eat at your desk anymore. That's such horse shit. I like to munch. I was actually told to put cinnamon hearts away because I had a few on my desk. Really? Cinnamon hearts? I thought the point of this no eating/drinking is to save the new equipment from being damaged. Apparently Cinnamon hearts could be lethal to a computer. I mean what if it fell on the keyboard and you then smashed it into little pieces so that it got under the keys....wooo the danger. If they take gum away I'm going to freak out. I'll show them by chewing up wads and wads and sticking it everywhere just so they will have their apparent worst fears realized. If they don't watch it, I might grind up bags and bags of cinnamon hearts into a fine powder and sprinkle every keyboard and monitor in the building..OH THE HUMANITY. Fuck off we're all adults try treating us as such. Did I mention the view is nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lost Soul said...

YOU ARE THE REASON THEY BAND CINNAMON HERATS FROM PRESCHOOL... PS KEEP YOUR GUM TO YOURSELF NOT IN MY HAIR!!!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home