Meaning?
So I've been having re-occurring dreams for months now, this sounds ridiculous but they are about fish, they feel like a nightmare but when describing it it's not scary. I think it's just how frantic I feel in them. I'm talking at least a dozen nights in the last few months. It's never my actual fish that I own or even my tank just a tank, and various fish. In my dream I own them though. I've had had numerous variations so they are never the exact same dream. (I honestly don't care about fish that much just so you know)
It has no beginning or end just I'll notice either multiple fish have jumped out of my tank and are flopping on the ground and I have to scoop them back into it and more jump out. Or like the glass wall at the back is missing, the water somehow just floats in the shape of the tank but the fish keep swimming out of the water. So again I'm rescuing them. Sometimes they like just float away and I have to save them. Other variations of the dream are I'll notice someone has put one of the fish in a container of ice or something. I freak out and try to make the temperature right. Or sometimes the temperature will be boiling in the tank and I have to cool it off. Or I'll have dozens of fish in the tank but they aren't supposed to live together. So I have to save the tropical fish from the aggressive fish or they'll get eaten. Or I've dumped baby fish in the tank and when they grow up there all varying types of fish that don't belong together. Like I'll have Siamese fighting fish in the tank together and other fish are eating them. So I'll take them out and put them in a separate container and they'll jump out. It's sounds ridiculous but at the time I'm frantic trying to save these fuckin fish.
The odd part is, I'm not scared of the fish dying or anything while I'm panicking. If I'm not scared of the fish dying in the dream, why the fuck am I so frantic? Who the fuck cares they are just fish!! I wouldn't get as upset as I am in the dreams if it were to happen in real life. A fish dies...Oh well. I'm just fuckin sick of these dreams they are annoying me. The only thing I can think of meaning wise, is like maybe it's some sort of lame responsibility meaning or some fuckin people relying on me and having to save them or some shit. I have no clue. If it's some sort of subconscious fear I'm obviously not getting the message. Maybe I just need to not have a fish tank. Whatever. It's come to the point where I have to go to sleep watching a movie so that I'll dream about what's in the movie rather then some sort of fuckin fish dream.
It has no beginning or end just I'll notice either multiple fish have jumped out of my tank and are flopping on the ground and I have to scoop them back into it and more jump out. Or like the glass wall at the back is missing, the water somehow just floats in the shape of the tank but the fish keep swimming out of the water. So again I'm rescuing them. Sometimes they like just float away and I have to save them. Other variations of the dream are I'll notice someone has put one of the fish in a container of ice or something. I freak out and try to make the temperature right. Or sometimes the temperature will be boiling in the tank and I have to cool it off. Or I'll have dozens of fish in the tank but they aren't supposed to live together. So I have to save the tropical fish from the aggressive fish or they'll get eaten. Or I've dumped baby fish in the tank and when they grow up there all varying types of fish that don't belong together. Like I'll have Siamese fighting fish in the tank together and other fish are eating them. So I'll take them out and put them in a separate container and they'll jump out. It's sounds ridiculous but at the time I'm frantic trying to save these fuckin fish.
The odd part is, I'm not scared of the fish dying or anything while I'm panicking. If I'm not scared of the fish dying in the dream, why the fuck am I so frantic? Who the fuck cares they are just fish!! I wouldn't get as upset as I am in the dreams if it were to happen in real life. A fish dies...Oh well. I'm just fuckin sick of these dreams they are annoying me. The only thing I can think of meaning wise, is like maybe it's some sort of lame responsibility meaning or some fuckin people relying on me and having to save them or some shit. I have no clue. If it's some sort of subconscious fear I'm obviously not getting the message. Maybe I just need to not have a fish tank. Whatever. It's come to the point where I have to go to sleep watching a movie so that I'll dream about what's in the movie rather then some sort of fuckin fish dream.

1 Comments:
There's only one possible cause of this.
You're finally hitting the level of maturity where you pupate into a filthy human worm adult.
Post a Comment
<< Home