My day
**WARNING***...Graphic detail ahead you may think less of me....oh right I don't care
So last night I had a good time at Chris's birthday I really did, Kandace and Meryl even showed which was fuckin cool. I got loaded doing vodka shots. I ended the night crying in a bathroom at 4am because Chris said that only children were selfish or something to that effect. I was so upset and pissed over that, can you believe it. Alcohol and PMS combined is a deadly combo. Anyways I had THE worst hang-over I have ever experienced in my life this morning. I wake up after 3 hrs of sleep in the exact position I passed out in on Sabrina's couch. My right tit is throbing (Sabrina bit it really hard and I have a giant bruise, don't ask cause I don't know why we decided her biting me was a great idea) I'm making a trip to the toilet it's all clear liquid thats a good sign. My head is pounding so hard, Sabrina gives me her LAST tylenol. I thought I was ok so I took it. 10 minutes later I feel sick but I don't want to vomit again cause I need the Tylenol for my head. My stomach decided for me. I was so sick my hands were shaking and I couldn't stop dry heaving, my eyes were running, anyhow I dry heaved the tylenol back up. Ever tasted tylenol once its dissolved? I had that taste in my mouth for most of the day I could NOT get rid of it. I was the picture of sexiness let me tell yah.
I had plans to go rafting so I figured why curl into fetal position on the couch, when I could do it in a raft and tan at least. So off I went to the Elbow. It was going to be a 4 hr trip noon to 4ish. I made us late because I was dying, so we left at 1pm. I couldn't even handle eating my McDonalds. You all know that I have a hangover and I eat and eat all day. I forced myself to eat cause that's how I normally deal. On the river..the Elbow was so so low that we kept scraping on rocks. I had a hole eventually so I slowly started to sink throughout the hours. One of the guys was drunk and kept hitting on me, and not like you can escape...You're in a raft. Jolene from work came and was loaded, her and another guy we were with ended up getting in a fight over water ballooning people with some English chicks. It didn't come to actual fists but mostly cause we were yelling for them to shutup and get back in the boats. We ended up getting out and walking for a huge portion of the trip because it was so low and we kept getting hung up. It took till 8:30 pm almost to get to our cars on the other end. 7.5 hrs in the sun, the sunscreen washed away the first 10 minutes just to reassure you. I go to my car to realize I left my keys in Darryl's car at the other end. So then we discover that Darryl's car keys actually ended up somewhere in the river hours ago. Good thing we had two cars at the end. So by the time we drove to get spare sets and drive back and then drive here to get my keys. I JUST got home. It's 10:30pm. *THE END*
So last night I had a good time at Chris's birthday I really did, Kandace and Meryl even showed which was fuckin cool. I got loaded doing vodka shots. I ended the night crying in a bathroom at 4am because Chris said that only children were selfish or something to that effect. I was so upset and pissed over that, can you believe it. Alcohol and PMS combined is a deadly combo. Anyways I had THE worst hang-over I have ever experienced in my life this morning. I wake up after 3 hrs of sleep in the exact position I passed out in on Sabrina's couch. My right tit is throbing (Sabrina bit it really hard and I have a giant bruise, don't ask cause I don't know why we decided her biting me was a great idea) I'm making a trip to the toilet it's all clear liquid thats a good sign. My head is pounding so hard, Sabrina gives me her LAST tylenol. I thought I was ok so I took it. 10 minutes later I feel sick but I don't want to vomit again cause I need the Tylenol for my head. My stomach decided for me. I was so sick my hands were shaking and I couldn't stop dry heaving, my eyes were running, anyhow I dry heaved the tylenol back up. Ever tasted tylenol once its dissolved? I had that taste in my mouth for most of the day I could NOT get rid of it. I was the picture of sexiness let me tell yah.
I had plans to go rafting so I figured why curl into fetal position on the couch, when I could do it in a raft and tan at least. So off I went to the Elbow. It was going to be a 4 hr trip noon to 4ish. I made us late because I was dying, so we left at 1pm. I couldn't even handle eating my McDonalds. You all know that I have a hangover and I eat and eat all day. I forced myself to eat cause that's how I normally deal. On the river..the Elbow was so so low that we kept scraping on rocks. I had a hole eventually so I slowly started to sink throughout the hours. One of the guys was drunk and kept hitting on me, and not like you can escape...You're in a raft. Jolene from work came and was loaded, her and another guy we were with ended up getting in a fight over water ballooning people with some English chicks. It didn't come to actual fists but mostly cause we were yelling for them to shutup and get back in the boats. We ended up getting out and walking for a huge portion of the trip because it was so low and we kept getting hung up. It took till 8:30 pm almost to get to our cars on the other end. 7.5 hrs in the sun, the sunscreen washed away the first 10 minutes just to reassure you. I go to my car to realize I left my keys in Darryl's car at the other end. So then we discover that Darryl's car keys actually ended up somewhere in the river hours ago. Good thing we had two cars at the end. So by the time we drove to get spare sets and drive back and then drive here to get my keys. I JUST got home. It's 10:30pm. *THE END*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home