Spermy (aka biological father)
So Spermy called on Father's day while I was at work. Mom told me he had called a few weeks ago, he wants me to go to Winnipeg to some "family" bbq or some shit. I really really don't want to go because being stuck in Winnipeg of all places meeting an entire side of my supposed family that I don't even know, does not sound like fun. I told him that to. I said right to his face that going to spend a weekend with strangers having to have the...What do you do? Do you go to school? Are you seeing anyone? Conversations over and over again is a horrible weekend. He's like how are you going to get to know them if you never meet them. Valid argument but mine was yelling "IM 25!!" Jesus why all of a sudden has he decided to make an effort. I wish I was more rude and could just tell him to fuck off for good, but I can't and will never probably. So I tried the...I don't have any money and I have no more vacation days cause I used it all to go to Vegas the end of July, route to say no.
So anyhow he calls this morning at 7am! I ignored the call because I was partially comatosed, shows how little he knows me to even think I'd be awake that fuckin early. He called again around 11am stated he needed to book it by tomorrow. I'm like I have no vacation days....It's like he wiped out the first conversation entirely. Why don't you have any days? Because I'm going to Vegas....Oh when are you going there? If I could strangle people through the phone that would be the best power ever. He asked me to try to get Sunday off so I could go Friday through Monday and he would book the flight so I would be back in time to go to work Monday. I said I probably would not be able to get Sunday why not just Friday Saturday. Well we kind of need more days then that. I'd like it if you could come out here every year. Where is all this coming from? Is he dying? If he's dying they just give me my money and die already. So essentially looks like I'm going to Winnipeg July 14th- 16th cause I have no fuckin balls. Im going to try to tell him I can't get Sunday off. With any luck he won't be able to book the flights. Did I mention he's using his airmiles because he's unemployed living in his sister in laws basement!! DING DING We have a winner here! Fuck what a waste of a fuckin weekend
So anyhow he calls this morning at 7am! I ignored the call because I was partially comatosed, shows how little he knows me to even think I'd be awake that fuckin early. He called again around 11am stated he needed to book it by tomorrow. I'm like I have no vacation days....It's like he wiped out the first conversation entirely. Why don't you have any days? Because I'm going to Vegas....Oh when are you going there? If I could strangle people through the phone that would be the best power ever. He asked me to try to get Sunday off so I could go Friday through Monday and he would book the flight so I would be back in time to go to work Monday. I said I probably would not be able to get Sunday why not just Friday Saturday. Well we kind of need more days then that. I'd like it if you could come out here every year. Where is all this coming from? Is he dying? If he's dying they just give me my money and die already. So essentially looks like I'm going to Winnipeg July 14th- 16th cause I have no fuckin balls. Im going to try to tell him I can't get Sunday off. With any luck he won't be able to book the flights. Did I mention he's using his airmiles because he's unemployed living in his sister in laws basement!! DING DING We have a winner here! Fuck what a waste of a fuckin weekend

1 Comments:
need me to go as your lover? that will make sure that you have to go once in a life time
Post a Comment
<< Home